You’ll see the DUPESSEY&CO colours regularly as you cross them on the roads!
Our ambition? To offer you quality service throughout the year, no matter what your volumes and constraints. Be realistic: demand the impossible!
But rest assured, we can also handle your regular enquiries!
- Full loads (FTL)
- Part loads (LTL)
- General cargo
- Bulk or packaged goods
- Hazardous goods
- Temperature-sensitive goods
to match your ambitions
75% of shipments via our own fleet
+20% extra vehicles available in busy periods
100 semi-trailers on standby to cope with traffic variations
A haulage company’s strength lies above all in its ability to mobilize its own resources.
Today, DUPESSEY&CO runs its own fleet of almost 1000 registrations, comprising
- 300 motor vehicles (100% EURO 6)
- 600 Tautliner-type semi-trailers suitable for transporting general cargo or hazardous goods
- 70 semi-trailers specific to the transport of bulk materials
- 10 gas powered motor vehicles (CNG) since 2018
In addition to our own resources, we count on a network of exclusive partners to bring our fleet up to almost 500 motor vehicles, with both national and international reach.
Qualimat certified for raw materials and bulk transport.
A haulier’s strength also lies in its ability to reply quickly and accurately.
At Dupessey & Co, whatever your enquiry, ALEX is always there to answer you!
- Within 5 minutes for your domestic enquiries.
- Within 30 minutes maxi for international.
Test us out!
A single point of contact who keeps the information centralized is your guarantee that at any given time, you can enjoy the full potential of the Group’s resources and be sure to obtain the best-fit solution.
Welcome to the digital age!
Our vehicles are fitted with on-board information systems, not just for geolocation but also to enable real-time feedback and proof of delivery (POD).
- 100% of our vehicles are geolocatable.
- 100% of our documents are available in paperless form.
At DUPESSEY&CO, we find the “digital attitude” a very smart one!